From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Locales problem (was Re: batik attempts to download classes from applet)
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:46:41 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Seems that this is not quite working yet (snapshot from last week). I
tracked it down to a problem in Services.java, at the top where you
declare the serviceFile, there is a leading "/" missing before "META-INF".
So the line should read
serviceFile="/META-INF/services/" + cls.getName();

With this enabled there is no attempt to download extra classes or
properties.

For loading applet resources you need a leading "/" in the URI , there
is probably a good reason in a spec somewhere but i haven't got that
spec handy ;-)

Thanks!
Jorg