From Henno Martin <hennomar...@web.de>
Subject rasterizer png problem
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 09:51:05 GMT
Hi!
I am using the rasterizer from a C Programm to convert a svg into a png.
The Problem that I encountered is that the raserizer only renders the
image up to 400 pixel an then just stop. so the image is just about 2/3
of the size it should be and the rest is just cut off.
The other problem I had was, that the background of the svg just
rendered black. This is somehow odd, because irfanview displays the
background black, libpng does so too, windows displays it white...
If I export the same svg to png from squiggle everything just works fine
as it should!
does anyone know how I could fix this problem?
thanks a lot!
hwm