From Bjoern.Stener...@si-software.de
Subject Textselection always copied to clipboard?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:31:04 GMT
Hi,
i am trying to implement 'copy&paste' in my application. First i thought
everything works great, when i pressed ctrl-c the selected text was copied
to the clibboard. Then i realized i do not have press ctrl-c, the text
always gets copied to clipboard when a selection is made (you can see this
in org.apache.batik.gvt.text.ConcreteTextSelector). I think this is not
very nice that i select a textnode and my clipboard gets flushed.
I think there is even a little bug in this behaviour: the text is only
copied to clipboard when you select it by dragging the mouse on a
textnode. When you select the textnode with a double-click nothing is
copied to clipboard.

Can anybody give me a little tip my how to implement a 'usual' copy&paste
(user has to press a button or ctrl-c)? In the api i found the class
TextSelectionManager, but i do not know how to use it.
Thanks in advance,
Björn