From Bjoern.Stener...@si-software.de
Subject Problem with alignment when printing
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:45:41 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to print this little SVG:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 20010904//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/DTD/svg10.dtd">
<svg width="200" height="200" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg">
  <g>
    <rect x="0" y="0" width="200" height="200" fill="darkblue"/>
  </g>
</svg>

When I am telling the printdialog to use 1cm margin each side the svg gets
scaled (aspect ratio is preserved) to fit to the page, which is ok. What
bothers me is that the square also gets centered in the vertical axis. It
is important for me that when i use 1 cm margin the square starts 1cm from
the left edge and 1 cm from the right and not 1 cm from the left and
"somewhere" from the top. Does anybody have a guess how to change the
alignment from center to northwest?

Thanks, Björn