From Pramod Kalapa <p_kal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question: How do I capture the mouse click event prior to loading a link associated SVG File
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 17:31:00 GMT

Hopefully I am explaining my requirement right (I am
new to Batik)...

I have an SVG document loaded into the JSVGCanvas. I
want
to capture the generated event on clicking with the
mouse
before the JSVGCanvas loads the SVG file associated
with the link: i.e., I need to do some processing to
decide prior to the automatic loading behavior of the
JSVGCanvas whether I should load the document or not
or reject the mouse click.

Thanks