From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: New to SVGWorld
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:32:28 GMT
Hi Vijay,

    I would recommend everyone upgrade from 1.1 to 1.5.x.
There are a lot of bugs, memory leaks and conformance issues
fixed in 1.5.1.  The biggest difference between 1.1 and 1.5.1
is that 1.5.1 supports dynamic SVG however if you aren't using
this you won't pay any significant price for it.

    I'm not sure what the problem is with your SVG file can you
be more specific (small example, or description of why it doesn't
render)?