From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Batik Performance Questions
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 23:10:53 GMT
Hi Thomas and Steve,

yes, I changed that line and I can confirm that my documents render now
about factor 10 faster. A file that took about 30 seconds to render with
the "Unpre" method, render 1-2 seconds with the "Pre" method. It
actually becomes now usable on my powerbook. Previously I only used it
on Linux and Windows, due to the low performance on mac.

Thank you very much for that hint!

Andreas