From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: problems with getURL in CVS build
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:09:14 GMT

>    The problem was with the gziped content. I'll commit a
> fix either tonight or over the weekend.

yes, the content sent back was gziped with Apache mod_gzip - that
explains it!

>    BTW there is some totally untested postURL support in the
> current CVS build.

thank you! it's not that urgent - enjoy your weekend!

I'll try the postURL support with my digitizing app

Andreas

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.carto.net/neumann/
SVG.Open: http://www.svgopen.org/
Carto.net: http://www.carto.net/