From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Bug in org.apache.batik.svggen.DOMTreeManager?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:38:26 GMT
Hi Christian,

Christian Gawron wrote:

> Thomas DeWeese wrote:
>>   I'm not sure I can see how the size could change during the loop.
>

> have not looked into gm.recycleCurrentGroup(), but maybe it deletes an
> entry in the groupManagers vector?

    I've attached the code for recycleCurrentGroup, it does not
delete entries from the groupManagers(getDOMFactory just returns
a data member).  GroupManagers are only deleted in the
'dispose' method of SVGGraphics2D, and they are only added
in the create methods of SVGGraphics2D.

     void recycleCurrentGroup() {
         // Create new initial current group node
         currentGroup = domTreeManager.getDOMFactory().
             createElementNS(SVG_NAMESPACE_URI, SVG_G_TAG);
     }

> Replacing the fixed boundary by groupManagers.size() definitely solved
> my problem.

    After reviewing the code I am sure that this is a symptom of a
larger issue (your's or ours).

>>   Are you calling Graphics2D methods from multiple threads?  If so it
>> is certainly not currently multi-thread safe.
>
> No, my application is single threaded.

     Are you passing the SVGGraphics2D instance to other code?