From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Bug in org.apache.batik.svggen.DOMTreeManager?
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:15:14 GMT
Hi Christian,

Christian Gawron wrote:

>>     Are you passing the SVGGraphics2D instance to other code?
>>
> I am passing the SVGGraphics2D instance only to a paint method,
> afterwards I serialize the resulting SVG DOM to a file. I use a new
> SVGGraphics2D per SVG file.
>
> If it is of any help, I could generate a stack trace showing the problem.

    This might be useful, however what I would really like to see
is this stack trace along with:
	 new Exception("addGroupManager").printStackTrace();
    in DOMTreeManager.addGroupManager, and
DOMTreeManager.removeGroupManager.

     This will give a clearer indication of the sequence of events
that leads to the problem.