From Bernd Fuhrmann <silverban...@gmx.de>
Subject Rasterizer fails to recognize SVG size changes
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 13:36:18 GMT
Hi!

I just wrote an SVG file that uses ECMAScript to adapt it's own size.
But when I try to render it, Batik does not use the script-generated
size for it's output image but instead the old values while Squiggle
renders it correctly.

I need to convert that SVG file to a PNG file in a batch file so I need
some way to tell Batik-Rasterizer to use the script-generated
dimensions. Is it possible at all, did I miss something or is it just a
bug in Batik-Rasterizer?

I tried btw. also the -onload option but it had no effect.

Thanks in advance,
Bernd Fuhrmann