From Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject New problem with SVGGraphics2D in 1.6
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:20:18 GMT
We're seeing a new problem in 1.6 with the SVGGraphics2D generator.

In 1.5 it worked fine, however with 1.6 a certain picture we're
generating contains a <path> with an arc, and the arc is getting
drawn in the wrong way. It appears that the "large-arc-flag"
is being sent as "0" when it should be "1" for this particular arc.

I've attached an (abridged) example. If you look at this pie chart,
the big solid green chunk is drawn wrong.

If you change the "large-arc-flag" from "0" to "1" in the path
with color "rgb(50,255,50)", it looks correct again.

Before I go diving into the source code I thought I'd check with
the list if this problem rings a bell with anyone.

Thanks,
-Archie