From Maik Schürer <Maik.Schue...@proveo.de>
Subject Re: setting an element on top
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:52:06 GMT
Maybe Thomas' answer of my similar question helps you
Maik

 > I have several overlapped elements on my canvas.
 > How can I one of these to the foreground (on top of all) ?

    Assuming they are all in a common group you can use:

     Element toMove = ....
     toMove.getParentElement().appendChild(toMove);

    This makes 'toMove' the last child of it's parent. This will
make it draw 'on top' of all the other children of the parent.
If you move it out of the group you need to be careful if
fill/stroke properties were set on the group they won't move with
it.