From "Fredrik Medby Hagen" <Fredrik.Medby.Ha...@idi.ntnu.no>
Subject setDocument doesn't set document
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:04:21 GMT
Hi. My problem is: when calling JSVGComponent.setDocument, document is not
set (at line [*] in the code below the old doc is returned)... I have no
clue of what can be the problem. I've probably gone code-blind.

---CODE---

SVGDocument oldDoc = svgCanvas.getSVGDocument(); //document before update
svgCanvas.setDocument(doc); //changing to new document
if(svgCanvas.getSVGDocument() == oldDoc) //if new document hasn't been
installed yet (method might return before doc is set), wait 10sec
   //try{synchronized(dla){dla.wait(0);}}catch(Exception
e){e.printStackTrace();}
   try{synchronized(this){wait(10000);}}
   catch(Exception e){e.printStackTrace();
}
[*]   svgDocument = svgCanvas.getSVGDocument(); //document should now have
been changed.

---CODE---

Any ideas?

Sincerely,