From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Replace an Element on DOMtree and refresh the jsvgcanvas.
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:57:31 GMT
Hi Filipe,

    What Andres says is correct. You must make all modifications to
the document in the UpdateManager's RunnableQueue.  It may work
for now making changes outside this thread but it _will_ break on
you eventually.

    However I suspect your not-showing issue is a problem with
namespaces.  Most likely the document you are reading is missing
the required xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg".  It may also
be that svgCreator is not namespace aware.  I would suggest
printing the namespaces of the elements you are adding to
ensure they are correct ("Element.getNamespaceURI()").