From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Rasterizer
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:26:42 GMT
Hi Wolfgang,

    I don't have a direct answer.

    Can you please produce a reproducible example?  Meaning a
(hopefully small) SVG file and the command lines to use. Often
these types of problems are tied to the values of the width/height
viewBox attributes on the root SVG element.  So without SVG content
it isn't worth trying to track this down.

    Also there was a bug fixed since the 1.6 release in
this area so you could also try CVS if that is convenient.