From grillot sebastien <sebastiengril...@gmail.com>
Subject Not out of the Canvas !
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:22:20 GMT
Hello !
The DnD isn't a probleme now, thanks you :)

I have a question before setting the new point (x, y) i want to be
sure that the form is in the canvas... is there a method who do this ?

I'm not sur to be clear !
|                                                                  | <~~~ canvas
|                  __ <~~~ form                        |
|                |      |                                          |
|                |      |                                          |
|                |      |                                          |
|                -------                                         |

when i DnD i dond want the user can do these

|                                                                  | <~~~ canvas
|                                                           ------|
|                                                          |       |

i want it stop at the limit like this :

|                                                             __ |
|                                                          |      ||

sorry for my english and the drawing...

thanks you :)

Seb

--
Regist. Linux User #344952

/* Fuck me gently with a chainsaw... */
  -- 2.0.38 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/ptrace.c