From Andres Toussaint <and...@onemileup.com>
Subject Re: Help needed for DnD
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 12:47:23 GMT
Seb,

I wrote a small tutorial of DnD in a JSVGCanvas, it is posted at the
batik wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-batik/DragTutorial

If you are more specific as to how do you want to use DnD, i can help
you with it. There are two different DnD scenarios:
a.) DnD inside a JSVGCanvas, is to move a SVG Element (or Group) from
one part of the canvas to another.
b.) DnD between JComponents, is to select an item, for instance from a
JTree, and add it to your JSVGCanvas SVG document.

Regards,

Andres.