From "Johan Hedlund" <jo...@dprof.net>
Subject Printing with the new Fop
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:49:10 GMT
Hi,

I'm forced to use the CVS version of FOP, since I want to generate output
containing text and SVG images, and there is a compatibility problem with
the latest release versions of FOP and Batik.

My problem is that I had a working system for creating printer output using
the old fop, by creating a driver and my own renderer, but now I can't do
that anymore, since the API has changed. Does anyone have an example of
creating output for the printer (not postscript) using the "Fop" class? I
need to be able to pop up print dialogues and set the margins and paper
sizes/types etc, as well as multiple pages.

Thank you

/Johan