From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject Re: including jpegs in SVG and using batik
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:33:19 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 06:27 +0000, Amit Srivastava wrote:
> I want to include image during svg to tiff conversion using batik.
> I tried but it did not work.
> So,I am including image using svg tags (converting jpeg to svg),
> but the tiff image produced is not clear.
> Is there any way so that I can include jpegs in svg while converting
> them to tiff using batik , so that the images created are as clear as
> original jpegs.

You could use image tag and insert it into the SVG Doc then transcode /
export it to TIFF.

You could check the resulting with Squigle browser from Batik. Also make
sure the preserveAspectRatio, width, height, transform, etc is correct
and does not affecting the image during rendering phase

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa