From Andres Toussaint <and...@onemileup.com>
Subject text-cspan outline overlay
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:09:58 GMT
When I add a text element to my dynamic JSVGCanvas, triggered by a
mouseevent, all my Text elements get a black outline stroke, that then
dissapears when i do some other update to my document.

How can i get rid of this outline from the beginning?

  I do not allow any text selection in my document. I currently do it by
placing a fill:none;pointer-events:fill Rect element on top of my text
elements.

The element I add has the following structure:

<g>
	<rect id="background rect that encases the text" />
	<text>
		<tspan x="10" y ="10">
			<![CDATA[My text]]>
		</tspan>
	</text>
	<rect style="fill:none;pointer-events:fill;" />
</g>

Thanks,

Andres.