From Pramod Kalapa <p_kal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Extracting the URL associated with a node
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 21:38:48 GMT

Here's what I am trying to accomplish:

On mouseclicking on a node element rendered in the
JSVGCanvas, I would like to extract the associated
URL/URI attribute (if any) before it is actually
loaded into the canvas. I am trying to use this
attribute to store information other than a loadable
URL/URI to use to lauch other applications. Unless
there is a better way to do this i.e to encode some
non displayed information that I can easly access on
clicking a displayed node that can be
ingnored/bypassed by the Batik framework ?

Thanks