From "Amit Srivastava" <amit_ru...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: LIne breaks in "flowtext"
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 12:37:04 GMT
  Hi Thomas,

Using the below line multiple times is adding only one line break.
<flowLine xml:space="preserve"> </flowLine>

Using
<flowLine>&0x200B;</flowLine>
gives exception

[Fatal Error] GE_TE.xsl:316:33: The entity name must immediately follow the '&'
in the entity reference.

thx,
Amit

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 Thomas DeWeese wrote :
>Amit Srivastava wrote:
>
>>How can I add multiple line breaks.
>
>    The simplest thing to do is have a line with
>'invisible' content.  You could use something like
>a zero width space:  <flowLine>&0x200B;</flowLine>
>or a normal space:   <flowLine xml:space="preserve"> </flowLine>
>(you must have the 'preserve' otherwise it will collapse).
>

>>thanks,
>>Amit
>>On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 Thomas DeWeese wrote :
>>  >Hi Amit,
>>  >
>>  >Amit Srivastava wrote:
>>  >
>>  >>Can we add line breaks in "flowtext" text?
>>  >>I have variable length flowtext text. Then, I want to add text after few(fixed)
lines dynamically after that text.