From Irene Heinz <irene.he...@web.de>
Subject printing an SVG with Batik
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:00:36 GMT

Hi everyone,

I realised that printing the whole SVG doesn't work properly, either - it also cuts off something
at the left side. It seems that the border settings in the page setting dialog are ignored,
if I set the borders to 0, much more of the image is printed. Settings the border with the
keys doesn't seem to help. This is my code to print the whole SVG:

 PrintTranscoder prm = new PrintTranscoder();
 TranscoderInput ti = new TranscoderInput(graphic);
 prm.transcode(ti, null);

 PrinterJob printerJob = PrinterJob.getPrinterJob();
 PageFormat pageFormat = printerJob.defaultPage();

 if(printerJob.pageDialog(pageFormat) != pageFormat){
 if(printerJob.printDialog()){
 printerJob.setPrintable(prm);
 try{
 printerJob.print();
 }
 catch(Exception e){
 System.out.println(e.getMessage());
 }
 }
 }
 else{
 System.err.println("Print was cancelled");
 }

What can I do to get the whole image printed? Am I missing a setting?

Regards, Irene

Mit der Gruppen-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail k├Ânnen Sie eine SMS an alle