From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: general problem
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:25:04 GMT
Hi Pierre,

BEGUE Pierre wrote:

> when i use
>  the jpegTranscoder i write me this error : outofmemoryError :
> java.head.space
>
> my svgFile length is 2 887Ko
>
> i want to know if the problem comes from the size of the svgFile?

    Well, yes and no.  The real problem is that Java by default will
only allow it's self to use ~64MB.  This is an increasingly silly
default partition size.  Fortunately from the command line you can
easily increase this:  java -Xmx256m [rest of your stuff]

    Will let java use up to 256 MB, depending on your machine
and graphics you may want to go higher...