From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: JavaScript problem with flowText/flowRoot element.
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:10:16 GMT
Hi Musbah,

Musbah Sagar wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply and for the hint.
>
> I have added the version attribute and now I am able to create flowRoot
> element but I am having a problem when I try to attach the flowRoot to a
> parent:

    Care to let me know what the problem is?

    I'll say that I don't know if this stuff has been tested in
dynamic environments but what I've seen you do so far I think should
work.

> var flow=
> svgDocument.createElementNS("http://www.w3.org/2000/svg","flowRoot");
>
> svgDocument.documentElement.appendChild(flow); // Or any other node.

   Do I assume that you have left off the construction of the rest of
the elements required for a valid flowRoot element (flowRegion,
flowText, etc)?