From Jonathan Watt <jonathan.w...@strath.ac.uk>
Subject Re: nightly builds
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:44:50 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thomas DeWeese wrote:
>   We make nightly dumps of the SVN repository available:
>     http://svn.apache.org/builds/xml-batik/
>
>   If you want to 'build' this it's as simple as going into
> the extracted xml-batik directory and typing:
>
>   % build.sh jars
>
>   This will create a directory xml-batik/batik-1.6  which is
> roughly equivalent to a binary release.

I only have the JRE installed so that didn't work for me. Hopefully
getting everything set up to build Batik is a lot simpler than it is for
Mozilla. I'll have a look at your online docs to see how to do it later.
If it's not so simple it would be nice if you would consider making
nightly builds available.

All the best,
Jonathan