From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Problem removeEventListener"keypress" from documentElement
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:09:58 GMT
please ignore my last mail about the removeEventListener problem. The
problem must be somewhere with my code. I tested again with a simpler
example and there the removal of the event listeners worked fine. I
still have to figure out where the problem lies.

in that simple example: http://www.carto.net/neumann/temp/keyELTest.svg
the removal of the event listeners seems to work.

Andreas