From "Steiner, Dominik" <Dominik.Stei...@gigatronik.com>
Subject getbbox() and update view problems
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:48:29 GMT
Hi dear fellows,

1.) how do you get the bounding box of a graphical element from the
svg-file that includes the transform?

I tried this

box = ((SVGOMPolylineElement)node).getBBox();

but this just gives me the bounding box of the polyline node without the
transformation I added to that node with the attribute
'transform="rotate(-9)"' in the svg file

2.) when I change a node's attributes, the display doesn't update the
view, only if I'm moving the mouse e.g . How can I tell my SVGCanvas to
repaint itself? Or shouldn't it note that automatically? (My SVGCanvas
is setDocumentState(JSVGCanvas.ALWAYS_DYNAMIC);)

I tried this

Element elementById = rootElement.getElementById("id1");

if (elementById != null) {

  elementById.setAttributeNS(null, "cx", new Double(gps.x).toString());

  elementById.setAttributeNS(null, "cy", new Double(gps.y).toString());

}