From BlueInGreeen <blue_in_gr...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject Need help to fit svg images into fixed diemension JSVGCanvas?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:05:13 GMT
Hi there! :-)
I think I'm going crazy, so before I prefer asking for help.
Is the first time I use batik, and I'm not properly a java geek.
I created an application that needs to display svg images into an
area of fixed dimesion (e.g. a JSVGCanvas of 400x400 px).
The problem is that the images that could be displayed are of
different sizes. So sometimes the "fit",  other times i can see just
a portion of these,  and other they are too small.
I'm looking for a way to automatic zoom out the big images and
automatic zoom-in the small ones.
Without resizing the JSVGCanvas! Just automatic adapting the image to
the avaible area. And possibly without changing the input svg files
(e.g. Adding or setting attributes).
It's 4 days that I try to do this but without any results. I tried
with viewBox and UserAgents but maybe in the wrong way cause all I
reached was some application freeze.
Thank you in advance, please speak to me as to a child, and sorry for
my bad english!

^_^

Francesco