From BlueInGreeen <blue_in_gr...@fastwebnet.it>
Subject how can I scroll a lot of canvas?
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:49:21 GMT
Hi there!
I have a question. I need to create in my application a big panel
able to show an unknow number of svg files contained into a directory
choseed during application's execution. Something similar to what a
file browser like explorer or koonqueror do (or what applications
like gtkphoto or gthumbs do with pictures thumbnails). It's a
scrolling problem. I tried adding a JSVGCanvas to a JPanel for each
svg file and adding this panel to a JSCrollPane, but it didn't work
correctly cause if I attach more files than the ones the panel can
show I can't see the ones that exceeds. What is the right solution?
Have you got some pratical exemple? Thank you in advance

Francesco