From JAVID M ALIMOHIDEEN MEERASA <ja...@evl.uic.edu>
Subject Re: JSVGCanvas image buffer
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 19:38:20 GMT
Hi,
Thomas, thanks for your suggestion. I got the canvas renderer after the
first rendering and was able to get
the offscreen buffered image. My problem now is, my canvas display size is
600 x 600, so buffered image size is 600 x 600, but i need a buffered
image of size 3000 x 3000, so that i could send the image to a third
party application which can display it on a higher reslution display
system. IS it possible to do this using Batik API?
Any suggestion are welcome.

Thanks,
Javid