From JAVID M ALIMOHIDEEN MEERASA <ja...@evl.uic.edu>
Subject Re: JSVGCanvas image buffer
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 16:23:09 GMT
Thomas,
I tried subclassing ImageTranscoder and used the SVG document to get the
bufferedImage but once after transcoding, the document stops responding to
the canvas, i.e., my java app events are not reflected on the JSVGcanvas
and also trancoding takes a lot of time for creating an image of size 1280
x 1024.
P.S. My svg document is dynamic.
Thanks,
Javid