From Arek Stryjski <arek.stryj...@gmail.com>
Subject extensions in 1.6 and SVN version
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 13:29:59 GMT
Hi All,

I just come back to Batik after some break.
I would like to develop some extensions to it. My old test code, and
documentation (http://xml.apache.org/batik/extendingBatik.html) is
using org.apache.batik.dom.svg.DomExtension and
ExtensibleSVGDOMImplementation. Unfortunately I cannot find this
classes in new versions. I see only org.apache.batik.dom.DomExtension
and ExtensibleDOMImplementation.

Could someone ensure me that this changes are just
renaming/repackaging and there is no some big change in this
functionality?

Also am I right that in order to use Batik in JDK1.5 I need SVN version?

Best regards
Arek