From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject RE: Error importing Images into an image tag?
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 23:54:50 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 12:29 -0500, Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880
wrote:

> If I use:
> element.setAttributeNS(
>             XLINK_NAMESPACE_URI, "xlink:href", imageName);
>
> I get the "xlink:href" error when I place the Image, but it works fine when I load the
document later.

I do not know why it is error, but make sure the image file path is
correct either as absolute or relative

in case of absolute path you need to set the path something like
file://c:/some_folder/some_image.png

note the file:// protocol format, check the syntax for url protocol

Best Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa