From Tonny Kohar <to...@kiyut.com>
Subject RE: Error importing Images into an image tag?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 01:08:05 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 02:10 -0500, Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880
wrote:
> It's definitely relative; all the files are in the same directory.  It doesn't complain
about missing images, it just says I don't have the tag.  It's odd how one way works when
placing an image and another works when loading an SVG document.

Another thing to consider

Is this newly created document at the runtime, or previously created and
loaded document.

In case it is newly created document at the runtime, you need to set
DocumentBase url, so that batik could resolve the path.

Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa