From "Stephan Zuiderwijk" <stephan.zuiderw...@technolution.nl>
Subject Scaling in batik extension
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:03:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm quite new to batik, I've got a question about scaling in batik. In a
Java application I am showing map of europe in a JSVGCanvas. The cities are
shown as little red circles. When a user clicks on a circle, a tooltip is
presenting the name of the city to the user. The map and circles are
scripted in a svg file, the event handling is done in my JSVGCanvas. Till
now everything works but what I want to achieve is the following. When a
user zooms in at the map, the circles should resize so that they stay at the
same size for the user's point of view. Can anybody help me out with this?

Kind regards,

Steef