From JJ Rock <jjrock...@yahoo.com>
Subject Refresh Issue
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:46:30 GMT
All,

  The problem I am having is probably not directly related to Batik, but  I have a headache
from banging my head against the wall this morning  and maybe somebody here can give me even
a shred of advice to push me  in the right direction.

  I am using a SVGCanvas within a JPanel within a JTabbedPane.  As  the user creates new tabs
through the interface, the tab contains a  JPanel with a JSVGCanvas object, a status bar,
and some navigation  buttons.  Once the user creates the second tab, clicking on the  first
tab shows a blank area where the JPanel should be.  I've  tried numerous repainting methods
but something tells me that isn't the  problem (besided the fact that repainting didn't solve
it).

  I'm not sure what information to even provide here...so if you care to  try to help, ask
any questions and I will answer them to the best of my  ability.

  Sorry to ask this type of question here, but I've googled it to death  and found nothing
to even try.  Any Swing masters here?

  Thanks,
  JJ

Yahoo! Shopping