From <Richard.Kenn...@mail.thomson.com>
Subject Nightly release much improved over 1.6
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:43:24 GMT
Dear all,

I recently (somewhat in desperation) downloaded the Batik development/nightly release, and
to my delight found that it solved all of the problems I was having trying to render SVG 3D
pie charts using JOpenChart.

This development/nightly release is such an improvement over the production 1.6 I was wondering
if there is some kind of plan to release it as a 1.7 or a 1.6.1? The Batik web site seems
rather quiet of late?

Regards and well done on a fantastic product!

Richard.