From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject RE: Error importing Images into an image tag?
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 07:10:53 GMT
It's definitely relative; all the files are in the same directory.  It doesn't complain about
missing images, it just says I don't have the tag.  It's odd how one way works when placing
an image and another works when loading an SVG document.

Michael Bishop

________________________________

From: Tonny Kohar [mailto:tonny@kiyut.com]
Sent: Fri 12/2/2005 6:54 PM
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error importing Images into an image tag?

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 12:29 -0500, Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880
wrote:

> If I use:
> element.setAttributeNS(
>             XLINK_NAMESPACE_URI, "xlink:href", imageName);
>
> I get the "xlink:href" error when I place the Image, but it works fine when I load the
document later.

I do not know why it is error, but make sure the image file path is
correct either as absolute or relative

in case of absolute path you need to set the path something like
file://c:/some_folder/some_image.png

note the file:// protocol format, check the syntax for url protocol

Best Regards
Tonny Kohar
--
Sketsa