From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject RE: Painting after scrolling?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:09:34 GMT
Nevermind, I can't seem to reproduce this.  Very odd indeed.  I had it
locked down the last time I ran it...:-)

Michael Bishop

________________________________

From: Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880
[mailto:Michael.Bishop@je.jfcom.mil]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:05 AM
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Painting after scrolling?

I have a JSVGCanvas inside a JSVGScrollPane.  The JSVGCanvas is set to
ALWAYS_DYNAMIC.  If I do the following; I don't see what I'm drawing to
the canvas:

-          Draw "Element A".  Element renders normally.

-          Scroll the JSVGScrollPane.

-          Draw "Element B".  Element A is shown normally, Element B is
not shown at all.

-          Scroll the JSVGScrollPane.

-          Element B is now shown.

In short, if I draw after a scroll, anything drawn does not show until I
scroll again.  Is there a way to alleviate this behavior?

Michael Bishop