From "Greg Steele" <gste...@apt-cafm.com>
Subject RE: SwingWorker and invokeAndWait
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:09:54 GMT
Hi Thomas,
Thanks again for your help.  I'm not calling get, and I've used the same
approach(SwingWorker with invokeAndWait) in the past succesfully so I'm a
little baffled.  Let me do some more debug before I waste your time; it's
probably a simple mistake in my code.  I mostly wanted to verify my approach
using SwingWorker.  I'll report back if I find something  in the Batik code.

Batik rocks,
Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas.deweese@kodak.com [mailto:thomas.deweese@kodak.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 9:32 AM
To: batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: SwingWorker and invokeAndWait

Hi Greg,

    Hmm, looking at the description of the SwingWorker class I think you
are right
(I've never used it).  Where (if anywhere) do you call 'get' on the
Worker?

   If you could provide a JVM stack dump when it is hung that would also
help.
In windows this is done by pressing <ctrl><break> in a DOS window that is
running
the JVM.  Under Unix you can send the JVM a signal (sig 3? Google it to be
sure).