From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: How to render the content of a SVG-File into some Graphics2D Object?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:12:08 GMT
Hi Martin,

Martin Morawetz <martin.morawetz@kreativezone.at> wrote on 12/22/2005
02:54:39 PM:

> I'd like to paint the content of an existing
> Svg-File into some other Graphics2D Object.

   You are going down exactly the right road here.

> I experimented with BridgeContext and
> GVTBuilder without success:

   This code looks good, but without being able to run it
a small error could be lurking. Can you provide a small
stand-alone example (full Java source + SVG file being
read). It looks to me like there is confusion over what
part of the SVG document should be rendered.  It
might be as simple as the source document lacking
width/height and/or viewBox attributes.  Also if the
newSvgGraphics2D doesn't have a set 'size' it could
cause issues.  All hard to track down w/o a running
example of the problem.