From J B <moa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <a xlink:href .../> not working properly
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:02:02 GMT
I am seeing that openLink() is being called more than once when a link is
clicked.  The first time it is clicked, the method is called once.  THe
second time it is called twice.  The third time it is called three times and
so on.

Anyone else see this?  I am simply extending SVGUserAgentAdapter and
overriding openLink().

Birch