From André Ávila <asan...@nextech.com.br>
Subject Re: Replace color in entire document
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 14:24:27 GMT
> > This method should work for any SVG currently displayed in an SVGCanvas.
> The
> > idea is a very simple 'replace color' feature: the user selects the
> original
> > color and the destination color, clicks 'replace' and the whole SVG gets
> > updated.
>
>         Apparently not "very simple" ;)

But it sounded so simple when I came up with it... :)

Anyway, thanks to your help I managed to make it work. The Stroke was all
that was missing. I also managed to select the colors using Cameron's and
Tonny's tips.

Performance is still very bad, but it is clear to me that it's sort of a
limitation of the technology. I think I'll go back to this issue later, when
I'm a little more familiar with Batik.

Some concepts are a little clearer to me now. You guys help have been
invaluable once again.

Best regards,

André