From Oscar Picasso <oscgoo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Pair kerning
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:17:09 GMT
Hi,

Is there something special to do to enable pair kerning with batik?

I made a very simple SVG file with only the text "AV".

If I open the file with inkscape, the upper left of the V character is more to the left than
the lower right of the A character, which is what is expected when pair kerning is enabled.

If I open the same file with batik, they are almost aligned on a same vetical line.

Any idea?

Thanks.

Oscar

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used
cars.