From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: problem with dynamically created ECMAScript
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 09:43:21 GMT
Hi Thomas,

thanks for your feedback.

How can I turn off the "optimizer" for testing?

Do you have an idea on the function size limits? In my case, I feed in
3 db-generated js arrays with a size of >3000 elements each. It is
basically a list of swiss communities and ids to districts and provinces.

Would it be better to load this data with getURL() in XML format and
feed it into js arrays?

Thanks for any feedback on this problem.

Andreas