From "Scott A. Ruffner" <sruff...@phy.ucsf.edu>
Subject Re: "Refreshing" the JSVGCanvas...
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:44:13 GMT
Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880 wrote:
> I guess it would work.  What is the difference between the rendering transform and the
view box transform?  I just want the JSVGCanvas to be zoomed/panned as it was...I imagine
this will do that?

> Michael Bishop

hi, michael --

if you look at the code for the "zoom", "pan" and "rotate" interactors
that come with JSVGCanvas, you'll discover that what they change is
the canvas's "rendering transform".  so, if you can preserve that
when you update your SVG document, then you will preserve the effects
of any previous zoom/pan/rotate's that the user executed...

scott
--
Scott A. Ruffner, Scientific Programmer/Analyst
Lisberger Lab