From "Bishop, Michael W. CONTR J9C880" <Michael.Bis...@je.jfcom.mil>
Subject "Drag" selection box...how to?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:41:33 GMT
Hello,

     I've worked with listeners to drag and drop elements around a
JSVGCanvas.  This method works primarily by registering which elements
receive the mouse up/down events.  What I want to do is implement a
selection "box" where you drag a box around a number of elements and it
will select all the elements that fall within that box.  I need some way
to translate screen coordinates to document coordinates which is a known
problem.  What I don't know how to do is ask the document "Which
elements fall inside this box?"

Michael Bishop