From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: problem with dynamically created ECMAScript
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 10:37:17 GMT
Hi Andreas,

   The problem is that our JavaScript engine (Rhino) tries to compile the
JavaScript into Java Bytecodes,
for very large functions this fails.  Apparently if you turn off the
'optimizer' it can run arbitrarily large
JavaScript functions but I'm not sure it's feasible to do this
'intelligently'.  I'll try and look at where
the exception occurs and see if there is an easy way to 'retry' but I
suspect this will be difficult.

Andreas Neumann <neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch> wrote on 02/02/2006 10:08:30
AM: